Knitting away...

A place for me to write about what ever I want!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Winona, MN

We're here visiting Matt's parents. No pics since the camera is in the car and nothing fun is going on here. We're just sitting around the house relaxing. I did get a whole bunch of knitting done. The Clapotis is finished. I'll post pics and a review of pattern. Lots of fun though. I'm also working on a few pairs of socks for the rest of the trip.

We left East Lansing on Tuesday morning and we spent the night in Eau Clare, WI at Fanny Hill Beautiful bed and breakfast. I highly recommend it. No pics since I was too lazy to bring the camera in but trust me, the rooms were neat. Every room had a whirlpool tub and there was a great breakfast included.

Next stop is Woodbury, MN then on Sunday it's off to Mount Rushmore to see the Presidents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home