Knitting away...

A place for me to write about what ever I want!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

The heat is on...

Ugh... It is so hot here. We're supposed to get up to 95 degrees in East Lansing. I know it gets that hot out in San Diego but I just can't breathe here. And I hate air conditioning because I get too chilled. So I am absolutely miserable. I can't get my apt cool because I only have a wall unit. I never had air in San Diego so I just found out about central air vs. wall units. But sitting in the library, I need a sweater! Just can't make me happy:(

Oh well, I hope everyone stays cool. I'm going to Threadbear to knit this afternoon. I deserve some knitting time and they keep it cool there. I'll have knitting pieces to keep me warm!

Stay cool and safe...

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger laurie said...

sneaky girl...how come you didn't mention that you had a blog??

gotcha on bloglines now, so i can keep up with you once you go back home *sniffle*

will probably see you this afternoon...i'm actually ready to go out before 6 lol

oh...in case you're not sure who this is...think purple ruana ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home