Knitting away...

A place for me to write about what ever I want!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

No camera

Well actually no USB cord to download pictures to the pc. I've spent the week in San Diego and got a welcome chance to relax! I got lots of sleep and lots of quality time with my boyfriend, family, and friends. I even picked up some beautiful sock yarn from my LYS. I don't particularly like fair isle which is what most sock yarn happens to come in. This yarn is just random muted stripes. It's by Wildfoote and it's washable wool. Yeah!!! I can't wait to finish these socks. More pics when I get back to MI.

I found a disturbing lump on my dog Waldo's chest. My mom is going to bring him to the vet when his insurance policy gets approved. I was trying to get his policy reinstated over a month ago and the vet neglected to fax his medical records to VPI. They finally faxed them yesterday after I called them. OMG... I'm so sad. Here's a pic of Waldo, Wendy, Matt, and me. His little face makes me so happy.
I don't know what I'd do if he's really sick. He's my little baby.

2 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Red Dog Knits - Kristi and Otis said...

All of us over here at chez red dog are sending Waldo good vibes.

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Zippianna said...

I hope that your news is the best possible for your babe.. Sending good wishes for Waldo.

Wildfoote is such wonderful yarn. I made a pair of socks of it a few months ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home