Knitting away...

A place for me to write about what ever I want!

Friday, April 14, 2006

A new pair of socks

So... I wanted to knit another pair of socks. Problem is, I haven't learned how to knit the toes. I've knit the leg, heel, gusset, and "body". I get to learn toes tonight at my sock class. Here's what my Cascade Fixation sock looks like before toes.




I was impatient to start new socks. So I went to Threadbear on Wednesday and picked up some Gems Opal in Eggplant to start some lacy socks from the Spring Interweave Knits. There is a picture on the interweave site. They are called .LovelyLacy Socks

And here are what mine look like so far.
As for the other languishing projects, the Somewhat Cowl is moving along slowly. I'm at the ribbing for the bottom hem. It is taking forever. The Clapotis is also moving along slowly. No pictures of either one of them since I'm so ashamed of the progress.

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Emma said...

The Cascade socks look like they're coming along well. And I love the color and pattern for your second pair. You're so ambitious!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Knittinreed said...

Good for you! The socks look great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home