Knitting away...

A place for me to write about what ever I want!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Another quiz thing...

How funny.... I wonder why nursing didn't come up. Oh, well. I have tons of studying to do today. So this is going to be a short post. But I started a new project two nights ago. I'm making the Kiri shawl and it's moving along pretty quick. I'll post pics soon!

You Should Get a MD (Doctor of Medicine)

You're both compassionate and brilliant - a rare combination.
You were born to be a doctor.

2 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

perhaps the author of the quiz forgot that RNs can be just as compassionate and brilliant as (or even more than) doctors =)

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Red Dog Knits - Kristi and Otis said...

Thanks for your comment and yes, Dewitt is just a stones throw from MSU - hubby got his BS and Masters there and I used to teach seminars and supervise MSW students there - I too hate the weather here - although I was born and raised in GR - I lived in Phoenix for many years before returning in 2002. Love your pooches - they are adorable!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home