Knitting away...

A place for me to write about what ever I want!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas Eve

It's sunny and 70 here in San Diego. Not much to say other than I've been eating a ton of yummy food that I miss. You can't get good indian food in East Lansing.

My SO took me on an early Christmas gift. We spent a night at Heritage Inn. We stayed in the Grand View room and although it was overcast the night we stayed, it was still beautiful. There was a cool clawfoot jacuzzi tub which was really fun.

I'm off to finish a Christmas present. I'm making a simple stockinette hat with a wide ribbed edge for my boyfriend. It's MSU green this time. All the other hats I've made him were either too big, too small. The one I did make him that fit was in his words "beat me up blue". I had used the left over yarn from his nephew's Christmas present. Go figure. He picked out the yarn for his nephew but couldn't stand wearing it.

I found this fun quiz on another blog. I guess I'm pretty wild!

Your Hair Should Be Orange

Expressive, deep, and one of a kind.
You pull off "weird" well - hardly anyone notices.

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

merry christmas! sounds like it's good to be back in SD =) hope you have a good holiday break from school! (p.s. i took the quiz and got the same results - orange hair!) =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home