Knitting away...

A place for me to write about what ever I want!

Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm out of the snow...

For the time being anyway. I made it back home to San Diego, CA. I thought I'd never make until I got on the plane. I had clinicals and finals all during that same week and I was sooo tired. I brought my flower basked shawl and my orangina projects with me on the plane. I had the best of intentions but having only 15 hours of sleep for the whole week really took a toll. I basically got on each plane (I had 3 connections) and closed my eyes intending to just take a tiny 30 minute nap. When I woke up, we'd be landing. LOL!

Oh well, I spent the next two days sleeping. I really have nothing to do except sleep, knit, and catch up on some fun reading that has been neglected. I plan on reading "My dog Marly" which I'd bought on www.bn.com.

I was going to post some upday pictures of Orangina and Flower Basket but they are almost done. I'll post a pic of the Flower Basket Shawl tomorrow. That's when I'll probably be done. I'm working on the last row of the lace edging then I can block it. Yeah! This will be my first shawl for me. Every other shawl I've made has been given to my mom. Most likely, she'll see this one and claim it for her own.

1 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

how long is your Christmas break! welcome back to california! finally... some R&R and some knitting time for you! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home