Knitting away...

A place for me to write about what ever I want!

Monday, September 19, 2005

Orangina anyone???

I've been pretty busy with school for the past week. But over the weekend, I knitted about 7 of the 14 inches on my Orangina. I really enjoy this lace pattern. And I love the yarn, Rowan 4-ply cotton. But it's so fine, that it will take me forever to knit it. I guess that's good. Then I won't buy so much yarn anymore. I do still have yarn to knit my Spartan green hat. I'm planning on doing that while making my three hour commutes to my clinical site. Ack!!! I'm not looking forward to making that drive in the winter. I'll take some nice pictures when I get a chance of my Orangina. I wonder how long it will take to finish it...

By the way, fall weather is making it's way to Michigan already. This morning, it rained and we're supposed to have thunderstorms tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home