Knitting away...

A place for me to write about what ever I want!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

One glass of wine and I'm done!

I haven't been sleeping well for the past couple of weeks. Almost since I've arrived in East Lansing. I got about 2 to 3 hours a night until last Wednesday when I bought and took 1 sleeping pill. That put me out for the night and I didn't wake up once. At first, I thought I was just getting used to East Coast time. But it's been a few weeks so I've given up on that excuse. Then I Thought it was the heat. But that too has passed and I'm still not sleeping. Since I took the pill last week, I've been able to get about 6 hours of sleep. I was soooo hopeful that that was the end of my insomnia. But no. I got no sleep last night and I was an absolute mess today at school. I had lecture for 4 hours and another 6 of lab. Let's just say that I was not the most attentive person at the lecture.

So instead of taking another sleeping pill to make sure that I get enough sleep tonight, I decided to watch the season premiere of Lost. I've never watched this show but have several friends and a roommate who are addicted to the show. I think it is interesting and will probably watch it again, but I'm throughly confused. There were people hallucinating and characters who popped out of no where. But it was perfectly enjoyable since I had a glass of wine and was knitting all at the same time. Wow, I was actually doing three things at the same time. But that one glass of wine got to me and I hopelessly tangled my yarn. I put the yarn down and am concentrating on finishing the rest and trying to get sleepy enough to go to bed tonight. I may be on my way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home