Knitting away...

A place for me to write about what ever I want!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

ok... i'm a dork

I was almost done posting when I accidently clicked the back button. Don't you just hate that! Anyway my previous post was wiped out and I don't have the energy to rewrite it. Here's a few pics to laugh at instead...





I wanted something to get a dog but I can't since I'm so busy. So I decided to get a plant instead. I decided on a parsley plant since I love to cook with fresh herbs. Three days with me and it looks like it's headed to the plant grave yard. I did water it and hopefully it's as resilient as I'm willing it to be. Oh little parsley plant, if you just perk up I promise to water you at least every two days. It's been so hot here that it just wilted. And I feel horrible:(

And since I miss my puppies, I'll post a pic of Waldo. Just because.





One of my favorites cause he has that "hound dog" look on his face...

1 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

aww, how precious!
and about your plant picture - haha - that's totally what my plants look like too (some actually look worse). i've always had a "black" thumb of sorts... =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home