Knitting away...

A place for me to write about what ever I want!

Monday, June 20, 2005

I am coveting this yarn!!!

I was purusing the Elann website again. I check Elann almost every day scouring the site for good deals. Which is a bad idea for me. I have a huge stash and not enough time to knit it all. I have been known to buy yarn impulsively especially from online sources and can't bring it all with me to Michigan:( But this yarn is so pretty. http://secure.elann.com/productdisp.asp?NAME=Silk+City+Spaghetti+Cones&Cat=NEW&ProductType=5&Count=1

Fortunately I don't like the colors that are listed on the website so my credit card is safe for now.

I spent the day in jury duty so while waiting to get assigned to a case, I got the bottom half of another Baby Albert finished. I probably would have gotten more done but I didn't bring anymore yarn. I have to go back tomorrow so I will probably get the rest of the coat done. Baby Albert is a quick satisfying knit when you want instant gratification. Mothers also love it. I hate finishing so much that I'm sorely tempted to make only baby sweaters so I can get projects done faster. Hopefully, I don't start doing that.

I do love making shawls. I might start the Bella poncho from Fibertrends in the next couple of days. It's so pretty and I like knitting lace. The Ene scarf is the one thing that I can't bring myself to cast on again. Casting on 375 stitches seems like so much punishment but I think it's the prettiest thing.

Off to knit a bit more on my Angelina jacket... it seems like this one is going on forever. But I am determined to finish it.

Goals for this week:
  • Continue knitting Angelina
  • Seam Ribbi Cardi... I know that's been a goal for the past month at least.
  • Finish Baby Albert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home