Knitting away...

A place for me to write about what ever I want!

Friday, May 06, 2005

Too many projects

I went to my LYS yesterday and picked up some Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Wisteria to make the lace scarf in the Summer 2005 issue of Interweave Knitting. I also picked up some Plymouth Encore DK in Oatmeal to make a baby Einstein for a friends baby.

I happen to love my LYS. Actually, it's not so local. Maybe 40-45 minutes away from my home. It's called Common Threads and the owners are soooo sweet and helpful. If you are in San Diego, I definitely recommend a trip up there. They have many yarns and their prices are extremely reasonable. Other yarn stores in San Diego are way more expensive.

As I was putting my new yarn away, I realized that I have many projects in the planned and 3 currently on my needles. As soon as I figure out how to put a side bar in, I'll list everything up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home